Experienced Handyman Richmond TW9
Hire a handyman from us in Richmond when you don’t need a full building service. Fees are lower because the tasks we can complete are simpler. But you’ll still get expertly trained staff who specialise in a wide range of minor maintenance and repairs, odd jobs, and that’s not all.
Your Handyman Services In Richmond Can Involve:
- General repairs and fixes – you can have us fill cracks and holes in walls, replace handles, locks, and light bulbs, repair furniture, and change switches
- Installations – ideal for when you’ve got an appliance that needs to be fitted
- Furniture assembly – having trouble deciphering flat pack instructions? Let us take care of it. We can construct cupboards, wardrobes…
- Fittings – let experts put up your curtains, curtain poles and tracks, as well as your blinds
- Mounting and hanging – want mirrors, pictures, TV sets, shelves, and more hung level on your walls? Call us in today
How can we guarantee all these odd jobs will be performed to the same high standard? The staff we employ are multi-skilled. This means you’ll get the best possible results no matter what task you set us. And all tasks will be finished in a single session
All The Workmanship is Guaranteed
When you hire a Richmond handyman from us you’ll…
- Meet a professional who’s been thoroughly trained, fully insured, and quality checked. Your service will be performed under a guarantee
- Get expert assistance with bookings and rescheduling during the day or night – advisers work all hours for you
- Be fully aware of the cost of your specific service. Bear in mind that you won’t be charged hidden costs
Pick A Richmond Handyman Over Building Services Because…
The handyman services we deliver in Richmond are cheaper than full building work. That’s because simpler tasks cost less to complete. You’ll also benefit from quicker response times, as well as a minimum of disruption at your home or work. However, you should know the quality of workmanship will remain just as high.
Request Help With Your Odd Jobs On 020 3404 4457
You’ll get a handyman suited to your specific job in Richmond. Wondering how we can guarantee this? Once you contact us by phone, or online through our easy to use chat feature, an operator will ask you a few simple questions. And your answers will enable us to identify the right technician for you – they’ll be trained in the field you require. Don't have time to talk during the day? Don't worry, there'll always be someone here for you.
You can pay over the phone or by cash in hand. Don’t forget, you’ll be charged for the initial hour. And then every thirty minutes after. The least time you can hire us for is one hour.